GREAT WALL PUTTY
- GREAT WALL PUTTY is used to patch and repair holes, crack, and dents in interior and exterior surfaces such
as concrete wall, plaster, brick, and wood, stucco and wall boards. It is made up of ready to use. If mix with 40%
clean water by volume become a wall primer for paint.
- Great Wall Putty is designed to use in ready, mainly useful in the decoration and renovation of the buildings, rooms
and walls. It is formulated to get the good handling, very smooth and white surface finish and easy sanding. By using,
a special kind of binder promotes the adhesion power and premium class of Titanium Dioxide and extenders fulfill the
best adhesion power and hiding.
- Smooth surface finishes
- Easy and good application
- Sanding is easy
- Repairing the surfaces like a new ones
- Adhesion power is very good
- Putty Film cover the all line cracks
- Filling of holes, preparing of cracks, Ceilings, masonry, asbestos, wallboards.
- 66 0.03 kg
- 71 ± 2 %
- 5 mm of Great Wall Putty Film Thickness
- 2 coat of R-7000 Primer Sealer
- 2 coats of Great 4 in 1 Emulsion Paint
- 1 kg, 5 kg and 25 kg
|The above information given is intended to give a description of the product performance under specific test conditions. Nevertheless, we cannot assume any responsibility for the use of it since circumstances under which the products are applied in practice are subjected to many variations. We serve the right to alter the given data without notice.|
- Apply with a putty knife. Dip the putty knife into water during patching will help smooth surface the flow of the surface.
Allow to dry thoroughly before sanding or over painting. For deep cracks, apply two or more applications and allow.
To dry between each layer. Tool must be cleaned with water immediately after use.
- Smooth and White
- 3 m² / kg per coat
1 Coat Film Thickness
- 0 mm per coat
- Surface must be clean, dry and stable
High Pressure jet washes
Remove unstable old film by high pressure jet wash or scraper whichever is appropriate.
High moisture causes paint defect.
Removed by high-pressure wash and treat with CHEMIPOL (SANIPOL-75) solution.
Rinse again with clean water and leave to dry.
Clean off with mild detergent and a little solvent. Wash thoroughly to remove all trace.
- Touch Dry (30 minutes) 30°C
Hard dry (2 hour) 30°C
- 4 Hours minimum in normal conditions
- Clean all equipment immediately with water after use.