G-3 HIGH GLOSS ENAMEL PAINT
- Made from high quality synthetic Long Oil alkyd resin which has good adhesion , gloss, color retention and good weathering resistant.
- Good weathering resistant
- Economical and easy to use
- Corrosion protection especially with a primer
- Excellent adhesion on general substrates
- Good flow and leveling
- Fungus resistant
- Very slip and smooth
- It is used as gloss finishing over wood, concrete and metal
- Masonry Surfaces
- Home Decoration
- White and Black. There are many decorative color as per color card. Special color on request.
- Gloss and good finish.
- Airless or Conventional Spray, Brush, Roller
– White Spirit
– 5-10% by Volume ( Dilution is to improve the workability)
- 5 – 16.7 sq.m / Ltr (47.8 -63.2 sq.m / US Gallon)
Wet Film Thickness
- 50-60 microns
Dry Film Thickness
- 30-40 microns
The Surface must be;
- Clean / Dry
- Free from Greases / Oil
- Free from rust / foreign matter
- Must be stable
Prepare by sanding to establish a smooth clean surface which is then applied with a suitable primer.
- Before painting, the surface must be clean, free from dust and any foreign matter.
- Must be clean and removed previously painted surface.
– Delivery Pressure 120-150 kg/cm²
– Nozzle Tip 0.015-0.021 (0.38-0.53 mm)
- Touch Dry (1-Hour)
- 8 hours in normal conditions
- All equipment should be cleaned immediately with white spirit after use.
- 85 KU
- 15 0.05 kg
- 60 2 %
– G-3 RED OXIDE PRIMER (G-1020) 2 × 40 Microns
– G-3 ENAMEL PAINT 2 × 35 Microns
- ¼ gallon, 1 gallon,5 gallons
- Store in a tightly sealed container in a cool and dry space.
- Up to 18 months in a tightly sealed container.
- It is a flammable, must not be used near the naked flame, welding operations. Necessary the good ventilation and
avoid direct contact with skin, and eyes.
|The above information given is intended to give a description of the product performance under specific test conditions. Nevertheless, we cannot assume any responsibility for the use of it since circumstances under which the products are applied in practice are subjected to many variations. We serve the right to alter the given data without notice.|