HOME TEX HIGH GLOSS ENAMEL PAINT
- Made from high quality synthetic Long Oil alkyd resin which has excellent adhesion, high gloss, color retention as well as resistance.
- Good weathering resistant
- Economical and easy to use
- Corrosion protection especially with a primer
- Tough and durable paint film
- Excellent adhesion on general substrates
- Good flow and leveling
- Fungus resistant
- Very slip and smooth
- It is used as gloss finishing over wood, concrete and metal
- Metal Beams
- Fabricated Metal
- Masonry Surfaces
- Home Decoration
- White and Black. There are many decorative colors as per color card. Special color on request.
- High Gloss and perfect finish
- Airless or Conventional Spray, Brush, Roller
– White Spirit
- 5-10% by Volume ( Dilution is to improve the workability)
- 5-16.7 sq.m / Ltr ( 47.8-63.2 sq.m/US Gallon)
Wet Film Thickness
- 50-60 microns
Dry Film Thickness
- 30-40 microns
The surface must be:
- Free from Grease/Oil
- Free from rust/ foreign matter
- Must be stable
Prepare by sanding to establish a smooth clean surface which is then applied with a suitable primer.
- Before painting, the surface must be clean, free from dust and any foreign matter.
- Must be clean and removed previously painted surface.
- Delivery Pressure 120-150 kg/cm²
- Nozzle Tip 015-0.021 ( 0.38-0.53 mm)
- Touch Dry (2-3 hour)
- 8 hours in normal conditions
- All equipment should be cleaned immediately with white spirit after use.
- HOME TEX PRIMER (H-1000) 240 Microns
- HOME TEX INTERIOR EMULSION PAINT 235 Microns
- 1 US Gallon, 5 US Gallons,2 5 US Gallons (Drum)
- Store in a tightly sealed container in a cool and dry space.
- Up to 18 months in a tightly sealed container.
- Avoid direct contact with sensitive skin. Use appropriate protective equipment.
The above information given is intended to give a description of the product performance under specific test conditions. Nevertheless, we cannot assume any responsibility for the use of it since circumstances under which the products are applied in practice are subjected to many variations. We serve the right to alter the given data without notice.