SUPER Q EPICOX HB WHITE (E-2001-2009)
- EPICOX HB WHITE/GREY is a two pack high build polyamide cured epoxy coating with excellent resistance to salts, water,
and certain chemicals and with stand severe marine weathering. Normally, cab be applied at a dry film thickness of
- crons per coat.
- High abrasion and mar resistance to splash, spillage and immersion in a wide range of chemicals.
- Highly durable coating that requires low maintenance characteristics
- Excellent mechanical film properties such as Film Hardness, Adhesion and Scratch resistance.
- Provides an excellent base for high quality finishes.
- Easy application. Can be applied by brush, roller and spray.
- Excellent anti-Corrosive Properties
- Excellent chemical and weathering resistance.
- As an undercoat or finish coat for protection of steel, concrete in aggressive condition. It is suitable for portable water tank lining, steel structures, industrial works, pipeline.
- 95-98 KU
- 30 kg
- 60 2 %
– EPICOX ZNP PRIMER 1 60 MICRONS
– EPICOX UNDERCOAT WHITE 1 125 MICRONS
– 3.028 Ltrs Comp. A , 0.757 Ltrs Comp. B
– 15.140 Ltrs Comp. A, 3.785 Ltrs Comp. B
- 25 ±2°C
- Store in a tightly sealed container in a cool and dry space.
- Up to 18 months in a tightly sealed container.
- It contains volatile and flammable solvents, ensure adequate ventilation during use and avoid using near fire. Values given as average for reference.
|The above information given is intended to give a description of the product performance under specific test conditions. Nevertheless, we cannot assume any responsibility for the use of it since circumstances under which the products are applied in practice are subjected to many variations. We serve the right to alter the given data without notice.|
- Airless or Conventional Spray, Brush, Roller
- Super Q Thinner No.37
Mixing Ratio (By Volume)
- 4 parts Comp. A to be mixed thoroughly with 1 part Comp. B
- 0-10% by Volume (Dilution is to improve the workability)
- 8 hours (reduced at higher temperature)
- 8-6.1 sq.m / Ltr (18.1-23.0 sq.m/US Gallon)
Wet Film Thickness
- 165-210 microns
Dry Film Thickness
- 100-125 microns
The Surface must be:
- Free from Grease/Oil
- Free from rust/foreign matter
- Must be stable
- The paint should be thoroughly stirred to a homogeneous consistency before use.
– Delivery Pressure 150 kg/cm²
– Nozzle Tip 0.019-0.023 ( 0.48-0.58 mm)
- Touch Dry (2 hours)
- 10 hours in normal conditions
- All equipment should be cleaned immediately with white spirit after use.