SUPER Q EPICOX ZNP PRIMER
- EPICOX ZNP PRIMER is a two pack zinc phosphate pigmented epoxy coating which is free from lead pigments.
It has good adhesion, impact, abrasion resistance and effective rust-preventing properties.
- High abrasion and mar resistance to splash, spillage and immersion in a wide range of chemicals.
- Highly durable coating that requires low maintenance characteristics
- Excellent mechanical film properties such as Film Hardness, Adhesion and Scratch resistance.
- Provides an excellent base for high quality finishes.
- Easy application. Can be applied by brush, roller and spray.
- As a general anti-corrosive primer of epoxy and polyurethane system for protection of steel in industrial and marine environments.
- White, Light Gray.
- 3 0.05 kg
- 50 2 %
– EPICOX ZNP PRIMER 1 × 50 Microns
– EPICOX HB 1 × 100 Microns
– EPICOX ENAMEL 2 50 Microns
– 3.028 Ltrs Comp. A , 0.757 Ltrs Comp. B
– 15.140 Ltrs Comp. A, 3.785 Ltrs Comp. B
- 25 °C
- Store in a tightly sealed container in a cool and dry space.
- Up to 18 months in a tightly sealed container.
- It contains volatile and flammable solvents, ensure adequate ventilation during use and avoid using near fire.
Values given as average for reference.
|The above information given is intended to give a description of the product performance under specific test conditions. Nevertheless, we cannot assume any responsibility for the use of it since circumstances under which the products are applied in practice are subjected to many variations. We serve the right to alter the given data without notice.|
- Airless or Conventional Spray, Brush, Roller
- Super Q Thinner
Mixing Ratio (By Volume)
- 4 parts Comp. A to be mixed thoroughly with 1 part Comp. B.
- 0-10% by Volume (Dilution is to improve the workability)
- ½ hours prior to use
- 8 hours (reduced at higher temperature)
- 3 – 12.5 sq.m / Ltr ( 47.8-63.2 sq.m/ US Gallon)
Wet Film Thickness
- 80-120 microns
Dry Film Thickness
- 40-60 microns
The Surfaces must be;
- Clean / Dry
- Free from Greases / Oil
- Free from rust / foreign matter
- Must be stable
- The paint should be thoroughly stirred to a homogeneous consistency before use.
– Delivery Pressure 120-150 kg/cm²
– Nozzle Tip 0.013-0.017 (0.38-0.53 mm)
- Touch Dry (1-Hour)
- 6 hours in normal conditions
- All equipment should be cleaned immediately with white spirit after use.