SUPER Q RED LEAD 1K MODIFIED PRIMER 6399
.RED LEAD PRIMER 6303 is made from 1 K modified alkyd resin pigments with red lead . It has good adhesion and quick drying properties.
- High abrasion and mar resistance to splash, spillage and immersion in a wide range of chemicals
- High durable coating that requires low maintenance characteristics.
- Excellent mechanical film properties such as Film Hardness, Adhesion and Scratch resistance.
- Provides an excellent base for high quality finishes.
- Easy application. Can be applied by brush, roller and spray.
- Excellent anti-corrosive properties.
- Excellent chemical and weathering resistance.
- Quick drying.
- As a thin-film pretreatment primer for machine, equipments, steel building components, chemical industry, construction and steel work surfaces to promote adhesion for subsequent.
- Viscous Liquid
- Delivery Pressure 120-150 kg/cm²
- Nozzle Tip 015-0.021 ( 0.38-0.53 mm)
– Touch Dry:30 minutes
Over coating Time
- 8 hours (Depends on the surrounding temperature)
- All equipment should be cleaned immediately with Thinner after use.
- 85-90 (KU,25°C)
- 75 (gm/cc,25°C)
- Low sheen
– RED LEAD PRIMER 2 × 40 microns
– SYNTHETIC ENAMEL 2 × 35 microns
- 785 Ltrs ( 1 US gallon ) and 18.925 Ltrs ( 5 US gallon )
- Store in cool and dry space, isolate from source of heat.
- 1 year in cool place.
- It contains volatile and flammable solvents, ensure adequate ventilation during use and avoid using near fire.
Keep in cool and dry places. Avoid breathing vapour.
|The above information given is intended to give a description of the product performance under specific test conditions. Nevertheless, we cannot assume any responsibility for the use of it since circumstances under which the products are applied in practice are subjected to many variations. We serve the right to alter the given data without notice.|
- Airless or Conventional Spray, Brush, Roller
- Super Q Thinner No-2
Mixing Ratio (By Volume)
- 5-15% by volume (Dilution is to improve the workability)
- 5-15.4 sq.m/Lit (36.0-58.3 sq.m/ US.Gal)
Wet Film Thickness
- 65-105 microns/coat
Dry Film Thickness
- 30-50 microns/coat
- Metal & Steel Surfaces:
- Dust, oil or grease must be removed perfectly.
- Oil and grease: Clean by organic solvent or thinner
- Corrosion dust & rust: Removed by sand paper, hand brush or sand spraying.
- Metal & Steel surfaces:
Old paint coating must be perfectly removed, then clean by sand paper, hand brush or sand spraying.
After preparation of metal surface, the primer should be applying immediately to avoid re-corrosion.
- The paint should be thoroughly stirred to a homogeneous consistency before use.