SUPER Q EPOXY COALTER 91
- Super Q Anti-Fouling is an ore resinous anti-fouling paint coating cuprous oxide and organic wood preservative
matter which has highly effective against banacies, algae and marine organism.
- Long recoat ability properties
- Powerful against the Banacies
- Extremely against algae
- Extremely against the marine organism
- As a special grade anti-fouling for small wooden and steel ship in tropical sea water protection against fouling up to 12 months.
- 70 1.80
- 40 2%
- ANTI-FOULING 2× 40-50 microns
– 3.028 Ltrs Comp. A , 0.757 Ltrs Comp. B
– 15.140 Ltrs Comp. A , 3.785 Ltrs Comp. B
- Store in a tightly sealed container in a cool and dry space.
- Up to 18 months in a tightly sealed container.
Conditions during Application
– Do not apply when the relative humidity exceeds 85% or when the surface to be coated is Less than 3°C
above the dew point.
– Do not apply at temperature below 7°C. If not, drying and overcoating times will be considerably extended.
During application of the paint, naked flame, welding operations and smoking should not be allowed and adequate
ventilation should be provided.
|The above information given is intended to give a description of the product performance under specific test conditions. Nevertheless, we cannot assume any responsibility for the use of it since circumstances under which the products are applied in practice are subjected to many variations. We serve the right to alter the given data without notice.|
- Airless or Conventional Spray, Brush, Roller
- Super Q Thinner 769
- 0-5 % by Volume
- 0-10sq.m/ Ltr (30.3-37.80 sq.m/ US Gallon)
Wet Film Thickness
- 100-125 microns
Dry Film Thickness
- 40-50 microns
- A large number of substrates
- For maximum performance this product should be applied to a surface that has been cleaned and suitably
- This coating is usually applied over a suitable primer, undercoat or build-up coat. This underlying system
should be sound and undamaged.
- The surface to be overcoated must be dry and free from surface contaminants.
- All wax, oil and grease should be removed by solvent for cleaning.
- Soluble salts, dirt and dust must be removed prior to applying the coating.
– Delivery Pressure 120-150 kg/cm²
– Nozzle Tip 0.017-0.021 (0.43-0.53 mm)
- Touch Dry (30 minutes)
DRY TO RECOAT
- Min 3 hours in normal conditions
All equipment should be cleaned immediately with Super Q Thinner No.769 after use.