SUPER Q EPOXY COALTER 91
- BLEACHED TAR EPOXY 91 is a two pack polyamide cured epoxy coaltar coating which has excellent physical
properties such as adhesion, toughness and abrasion resistance. It also has excellent resistance to chemicals,
salts and water.
- High abrasion and mar resistance to splash, spillage and immersion in a wide range of chemicals.
- Highly durable coating that requires low maintenance characteristics.
- Excellent mechanical film properties such as Film Hardness, Adhesion and Scratch resistance.
- Provides an excellent base for high quality finishes.
- Excellent anti-corrosive properties.
- Easy chemical and weathering resistance.
- As a rust preventive paint on steel, concrete and wooden surface. It is a self-priming suitable for buries or immersed pipeline, ship bottom, crude oil tank, offshore structure and marine installation.
- 70 2%
- COALTAR EPOXY 91 2 × 125 microns (Dry Film Thickness)
– 3.028 Ltrs Comp. A , 0.757 Ltrs Comp. B (Curing Agent)
– 15.140 Ltrs Comp. A , 3.785 Ltrs Comp. B (Curing Agent)
- Store in a tightly sealed container in a cool and dry space.
- Up to 18 months in a tightly sealed container.
Conditions During Application
– Do not apply when the relative humidity exceeds 85% or when the surface to be coated is Less than 3°C above
the dew point.
– Do not apply at temperature below 7°C. If not, drying and overcoating times will be considerably extended.
During application of the paint, naked flame, welding operations and smoking should not be allowed and
adequate ventilation should be provided.
|The above information given is intended to give a description of the product performance under specific test conditions. Nevertheless, we cannot assume any responsibility for the use of it since circumstances under which the products are applied in practice are subjected to many variations. We serve the right to alter the given data without notice.|
- Airless or Conventional Spray, Brush, Roller
- Super Q Thinner No.30
- 0-5 % by Volume ( Dilution is to improve the workability)
- 6 hours (reduced at higher temperature)
- 6-6.9 sq.m/ Ltr (21.2-26.1 sq.m/ US Gallon)
Wet Film Thickness
- 145-180 microns
Dry Film Thickness
- 100-125 microns
- Metal and wood Surfaces
The surfaces must be:
- Free from Grease/Oil
- Free from rust/foreign matter
- Must be stable
- The paint should be thoroughly stirred to a homogeneous consistency before use.
– Delivery Pressure 150-180 kg/cm²
– Nozzle Tip 0.019-0.026 (0.48-0.63 mm)
- Touch Dry (2 hours)
- 18 hours in normal conditions
- All equipment should be cleaned immediately with Thinner No.30 after use.