SUPER Q VINYL TAR
- Vinyl Tar is a vinyl coaltar coating which has a good resistant to chemicals, salts aggressive environment and hard water.
- Intermediate coating system;
- Can be applied to a large number of substrates.
- Resistant to splash of a large variety of dilute acids, alkalis, detergents, Hydrocarbon, solvents, petroleum products, mineral and vegetable oils.
- High stain resistant and impact resistance.
- Unaffected by salt water or aggressive industrial chemicals.
- Excellent adhesion on the substrates.
- As an intermediate between epoxy and vinyl anti-fouling for the purpose of adhesion. It can be used for protection on buried or submerged steel from corrosive attack.
- Vinyl Tar Black, Vinyl Tar Brown
- 40 2%
– EPOXY COALTAR BLACK 91 2 × 125 microns
– VINYL TAR 1 × 40 microns
– SUPER Q ANTI-FOULING 2 × 40-50 microns
– 3.028 Ltrs Comp. A , 0.757 Ltrs Comp. B
– 15.140 Ltrs Comp. A , 3.785 Ltrs Comp. B
- Store in a tightly sealed container in a cool and dry space.
- Up to 18 months in a tightly sealed container.
Conditions during Application
– Do not apply when the relative humidity exceeds 85% or when the surface to be coated is Less than 3°C above
the dew point.
– Do not apply at temperature below 7°C. If not, drying and overcoating times will be considerably extended.
During application of the paint, naked flame, welding operations and smoking should not be allowed and
adequate ventilation should be provided.
|The above information given is intended to give a description of the product performance under specific test conditions. Nevertheless, we cannot assume any responsibility for the use of it since circumstances under which the products are applied in practice are subjected to many variations. We serve the right to alter the given data without notice.|
- Airless or Conventional Spray, Brush, Roller
- Super Q Thinner No.300
- 10-30 % by Volume ( Dilution is to improve the workability)
- 0-10.0 sq.m/ Ltr (30.3-37.8 sq.m/ US Gallon)
Wet Film Thickness
- 100-125 microns
Dry Film Thickness
- 40-50 microns
- A large number of substrates
- For maximum performance this product should be applied to a surface that has been cleaned and suitably primed.
- The surface system should be sound and undamaged.
- The surface to be overcoated must be dry and free from surface contaminants.
- All wax, oil and grease should be removed by solvent for cleaning.
- Soluble salts, dirt and dust must be removed prior to applying the coating.
– Delivery Pressure 120-150 kg/cm²
– Nozzle Tip 0.017 – 0.021 (0.43-0.53 mm)
- Touch Dry (5 hours)
- 24 hours in normal conditions
All equipment should be cleaned immediately with Super Q Thinner No.37 after use.