SUPER Q ACRYLIC MATT FINISH EMULSION
- A high performance water-based paint that had been formulated on pure Acrylic polymer and silicon dioxide mineral fillers. It possess superior exterior durability.
- Modified Pure Acrylic Emulsion and very hard filler to resist the bad weathering conditions and water proofing.
- Very high resistant to fungus and algae growth, alkaline and sea water.
- Easy application with good leveling properties.
- Good resistance to blistering and peeling.
- Highest adhesion on stable surfaces.
- Pleasant smell.
- Excellent Anti-carbonation.
- Excellent weathering resistant for all seasons.
- Non toxic, does not contain lead and mercury.
- High grade emulsion with high grade decorative and protective functions for all internal and external masonry surfaces such as brickwork, cement, plaster and textured surfaces.
- There are many decorative colour as per colour card. Special color on request.
- Matt Finish.
- Airless or Conventional Spray, Brush, Roller
- Use Clean water
- 5-10% by Volume (Dilution is to improve the workability)
- 16-17 sq.m/Ltrs(75-85 sq.m/5 Ltr)
Wet Film Thickness
- 60-80 microns
Dry Film Thickness
- 30-40 microns
- Surface must be clean, dry and stable
High Pressure jet washes
Remove unstable old film by high pressure jet wash or scraper whichever is appropriate.
High moisture causes paint defect.
Removed by high-pressure wash and treat with CHEMIPOL (SANIPOL-75) solution.
Rinse again with clean water and leave to dry.
Clean off with mild detergent and a little solvent. Wash thoroughly to remove all trace.
- Touch Dry (30 minutes) 30°C
Hard dry (1 hour) 30°C
- 4 Hours minimum in normal conditions
- Clean all equipment immediately with water after use.
- 105 KU
- 35 0.05 kg
- 56 ± 2 %
- SQ 5000 Acrylic Alkali Resisting Primer 2×40microns
- SQ Matt Finish Emulsions 2×35microns
- 1 Liter , 5 Liter and 18 Liters
- Store in a tightly sealed container in a cool and dry space.
- Up to 18 months in a tightly sealed container.
- Avoid direct contact with sensitive skin. Use appropriate protective equipment.
The above information given is intended to give a description of the product performance under specific test conditions. Nevertheless, we cannot assume any responsibility for the use of it since circumstances under which the products are applied in practice are subjected to many variations. We serve the right to alter the given data without notice.