SUPER Q ALL SEASONS ACRYLIC HIGH GLOSS EMULSION
- Super Q High Gloss Paint is premium quality made from 100% acrylic based emulsion for decoration and protection
of all interior and exterior masonry surfaces. It is especially formulated to protect the interior and exterior beauty of
building with very strong resistant for fungus, algae, peeling, chalking, color-fading alkali dirt and carbonation, anti
- It does not contain lead & mercury as well as it’s protecting against harmful protection growth and carbonation.
It is environmentally safe. It is pigmented with light-fast pigments to give excellent weathering resistance for
- High Gloss Pure Acrylic and Titanium Dioxide formulated for resisting of all seasons.
- Excellent alkali and fungus resistance. The highest adhesion power to the unpainted substrates. Easy application
for interior and exterior on masonry surfaces.
- hiding power and excellent coverage. Cover all hairlines cracks.
- Can be washable.
- Anti-Bacteria and Anti-mould.
- Long lasting colors. Quick drying.
- Resistance to blistering and peeling.
- Less splattering / less splashing.
- Pleasant fragrance.
- Low volatile organic content.
- Anti-UV and Premium new fresh.
- Water resistant and High Gloss mirror –like finish.
- A Premium top coat emulsion paint for the protection of internal and external masonry substrates.
- There are many decorative colors as per color card. Special color on request.
- High Gloss like Mirror.
- Airless or Conventional Spray, Brush, Roller
– Use Clean water
– 5-10% by Volume (Dilution is to improve the workability)
- 18-20 sq.m/Ltrs(90-100 sq.m/5 Ltr)
Wet Film Thickness
- 55-65 microns
Dry Film Thickness
- 25-30 microns
- Surface must be clean, dry and stable
High Pressure jet washes
Remove unstable old film by high pressure jet wash or scraper whichever is appropriate.
High moisture causes paint defect.
Removed by high-pressure wash and treat with CHEMIPOL (SANIPOL-75) solution.
Rinse again with clean water and leave to dry.
Clean off with mild detergent and a little solvent. Wash thoroughly to remove all trace.
- Touch Dry (30 minutes) 30°C
- Hard dry (1 hour) 30°C
- 4 Hours minimum in normal conditions
- Clean all equipment immediately with water after use.
- 105 KU
- 20 0.03 kg
- 37 ± 2 %
– SQ 5000 Acrylic Alkali Resisting Primer 2×40microns
– SQ High Gloss Emulsions 2×30microns
- 1 Liter , 5 Liter and 18 Liters
- Store in a tightly sealed container in a cool and dry space.
- Up to 18 months in a tightly sealed container.
- Avoid direct contact with sensitive skin. Use appropriate protective equipment.
|The above information given is intended to give a description of the product performance under specific test conditions. Nevertheless, we cannot assume any responsibility for the use of it since circumstances under which the products are applied in practice are subjected to many variations. We serve the right to alter the given data without notice|