SUPER Q ALL SEASONS ACRYLIC SHEEN EMULSION
Super Q Sheen Emulsion Paint is premium quality made from 100% acrylic based emulsion for decoration and
protection of all interior and exterior masonry surfaces. It is especially formulated to protect the interior and
exteriorbeauty of building with very strong resistant for fungus, algae, peeling, chalking, color-fading alkali dirt
and carbonation, anti UV. It does not contain lead & mercury as well as it’s protecting against harmful protection
growth and carbonation. It is environmentally safe. It is pigmented with light-fast pigments to give excellent
weathering resistance for tropical climate.
- Sheen Acrylic-Based coating system formulated with the weathering resistance for all seasons.
- Excellent alkali and fungus resistance. The highest hiding adhesion power to the unpainted substrates. Easy
application for interior and exterior on masonry surfaces.
- Outstanding hiding power and excellent coverage. Cover all hairlines cracks.
- Can be washable.
- Anti-Bacteria and Anti-mould.
- Long lasting colors. Quick drying.
- Resistance to blistering and peeling.
- Less splattering / less splashing.
- Pleasant fragrance.
- Low volatile organic content.
- Anti-UV and Premium new fresh.
- Water resistant and excellent weathering resistance.
- A Premium top coat emulsion paint for the protection of internal and external masonry substrates.
- There are many decorative colors as per color card. Special color on request.
- Lower Gloss.
- Airless or Conventional Spray, Brush, Roller
- Use Clean water
- 5-10% by Volume (Dilution is to improve the workability)
- 16-18 sq.m/Ltrs(80-90 sq.m/5 Ltr)
Wet Film Thickness
- 60-80 microns
Dry Film Thickness
- 30-40 microns
- Surface must be clean, dry and stable
High Pressure jet washes
Remove unstable old film by high pressure jet wash or scraper whichever is appropriate.
High moisture causes paint defect.
Removed by high-pressure wash and treat with CHEMIPOL (SANIPOL-75) solution.
Rinse again with clean water and leave to dry.
Clean off with mild detergent and a little solvent. Wash thoroughly to remove all trace.
- Touch Dry (30 minutes) 30°C
- Hard dry (1 hour) 30°C
- 4 Hours minimum in normal conditions
- Clean all equipment immediately with water after use.
- 115 KU
- 17 0.05 kg
- 50 ± 2 %
SQ 5000 Acrylic Alkali Resisting Primer 2×40microns
SQ Sheen Emulsions 2×35microns
1 Liter , 5 Liter and 18 Liters
Store in a tightly sealed container in a cool and dry space.
Up to 18 months in a tightly sealed container.
Avoid direct contact with sensitive skin. Use appropriate protective equipment.
|The above information given is intended to give a description of the product performance under specific test conditions. Nevertheless, we cannot assume any responsibility for the use of it since circumstances under which the products are applied in practice are subjected to many variations. We serve the right to alter the given data without notice.|