SUPER Q ACRYLIC MATT ENAMEL PAINT
- Pure Acrylic Resin Solvent – Based Paint. Excellent durability of acrylic resin, High grade Titanium Dioxide, scrub resistant and hardness mineral fillers, Matting Agents and Light – fastness Organic and Inorganic Pigments. SQ colors are new creation.
- Excellent weathering resistant
- Long Lasting Protection for substrates and surfaces
- Outstanding exterior and interior Durability
- Anti-Fungus , Anti – mould
- Excellent Adhesion
- Excellent hardness on to the surfaces
- Excellent Matt and Stable for the Decoration
- Light Fastness color and non-yellowing
- Very smart premium paint film finishes
- Excellent flow and leveling
- Smooth and good feel finishes
- It is used as matt finishing over wood, concrete and metal
- Metal Beams
- Fabricated Metal
- Masonry Surfaces
- Home Decoration
- Industrial Application and Vehicles
- White and Black. There are many decorative colors as per color card. Special color on request.
- Full Matt and Smart & Stable finish
- Airless or Conventional Spray, Brush, Roller
- White Spirit
- 5-10% by Volume ( Dilution is to improve the workability)
- 5-16.7 sq.m / Ltr ( 47.8-63.2 sq.m/US Gallon)
Wet Film Thickness
- 50-60 microns
Dry Film Thickness
- 30-40 microns
The surface must be:
- Free from Grease/Oil
- Free from rust/ foreign matter
- Must be stable
Prepare by sanding to establish a smooth clean surface which is then applied with a suitable primer.
- Before painting, the surface must be clean, free from dust and any foreign matter.
- Must be clean and removed previously painted surface.
- Delivery Pressure 120-150 kg/cm²
- Nozzle Tip 015-0.021 ( 0.38-0.53 mm)
- Touch Dry (1 hours)
- 8 hours in normal conditions
- All equipment should be cleaned immediately with white spirit after use.
- 80 KU
- 00 0.05 kg
- 65 2 %
- SQ Acrylic solvent-Based Alkali Resisting Primer 2 40 Microns
- SQ Acrylic Matt Enamel Paint 2 35 Microns
- 1 Liter, 5 Liter, 18 Liter
- Store in a tightly sealed container in a cool and dry space.
- Up to 18 months in a tightly sealed container.
- It is flammable and must not be used near the naked flame, welding operations. Necessary the good ventilation and avoid direct contact with skin, and eyes.
The above information given is intended to give a description of the product performance under specific test conditions. Nevertheless, we cannot assume any responsibility for the use of it since circumstances under which the products are applied in practice are subjected to many variations. We serve the right to alter the given data without notice.