SUPER Q HIGH GLOSS ACRYLIC ENAMEL GOLD PAINT (SQ-999)
- A pure acrylic solvent base air dry enamel with excellent weather resistant , very good adhesion , excellent water
And alkali resistance. It provides a hard and flexible film which will give a better anti-scratch and stain resistance.
It is specially formulated for masonry,steel and wood surfaces. Because of our well selected super brilliant gold.
It is an ideal top coat paint which a maximium exterior weather protection & superb long last .
- High Gloss Acrylic –Based gold coating system formulated for the long life gloss, gold paint film sparkle and
brightness for all seasons.
- Excellent anti-scratch and stain The highest adhesion power to the unpainted substrates.
- Outstanding Gloss and Sparkle
- Excellent Brightness
- Anti-Bacteria and Anti-mould
- Long lasting gold powder
- Resistance to blistering and peeling.
- Good leveling and easy application.
- Pleasant fragrance.
- Anti-UV and Premium new gloss and sparkle.
- Water resistant and water proofing.
- A Premium top coat enamel paint for the protection and decoration of all external substrates such as-
(Pagodas, temples hall ,temples door ,Bhudda image statues and shrine.)
- Gold color
- High Gloss and Sparkle
- Airless or Conventional Spray, Brush, Roller
– Use Clean water
For brush 10-15 by Volume (Dilution is to improve the workability)
For spray 100-150% by Volume (Dilution is to improve the workability)
- 46-66 sq.M per US.Gal
Dry Film Thickness
- 30-35 microns
Masonry & Concrete : Surface must be dry, clean & free of dirt, dust , grease or wax. Concret must be full cured and l
Left over 30 days before painting.
Steel & Metal : Surface must be dry , clean & free of dirt , grease or wax. For Brass , Stainless steel ,Aluminum,
Glavanize or Alloy metal surfaces.
Masonry & Concrete : Mechanical sand off old paint, remove un-desirable & poor adhering to the surface by proper
Wire brush and sand paper .
Steel & Metal : Surface must be dry, clean & free of dirt, dust , grease or wax. Remove all rust.Old paint with mechanical wire brush & clean with thinner before painting. For Brass , Stainless steel, Aluminum,Glavanize or Alloy metal surfaces.
- Touch Dry (20-30 minutes) (at 25 um Dry Film thickness)
- Hard Dry (4 – 6 hour) (at 25 um Dry Film thickness)
- 2 – 6 hrs (Depends on the surrounding temperature )
NUMBER OF COATS
- Recommended 2-3 Coat for maximum film protection .
- Lean all equipment immediately with water after use.
- 100-103 KU
- 100 0.100 kg
- 50-55 %
– SQ – 111 Acrylic Alkali Resisting Enamel Gold Primer
– SQ High Gloss Acrylic Enamel Gold Paint(SQ-999)
- ¼ gallon, 1 gallon
- Store in a tightly sealed container in a cool and dry space.
- Up to 18 months in a tightly sealed container.
- Avoid direct contact with sensitive skin. Use appropriate protective equipment.
|The above information given is intended to give a description of the product performance under specific test conditions. Nevertheless, we cannot assume any responsibility for the use of it since circumstances under which the products are applied in practice are subjected to many variations. We serve the right to alter the given data without notice.|