HOME TEX RED OXIDE PRIMER (T-1020)
- Home Tex Red Oxide Primer is made from special alkyd resin pigmented with iron oxide. It give a good adhesion , flexibility , touch film and also quick drying properties. It has the corrosion resistant and it is the high grade of red oxide primer.
- Primer for the surfaces
- Quick drying
- High opacity for easy coverage
- Promote good intercoating adhesion
- Easy application and high durability
- Excellent Anti-corrosion properties
- `It is used as flat finishing over wood, concrete and metal
- Metal Beams
- Fabricated Metal
- Masonry Surfaces
- Home Decoration
- Industrial Application and Vehicles
- Reddish Brown
- Airless or Conventional Spray, Brush, Roller
– White Spirit
– 5-10% by Volume ( Dilution is to improve the workability)
– 10-16.7 sq.m / Ltr ( 47.8-63.2 sq.m/US Gallon)
Wet Film Thickness
– 60-100 microns
Dry Film Thickness
– 30-50 microns
The surface must be:
- Free from Grease/Oil
- Free from rust/ foreign matter
- Must be stable
Prepare by sanding to establish a smooth clean surface which is then applied with a suitable primer.
- Before painting, the surface must be clean, free from dust and any foreign matter.
- Must be clean and removed previously painted surface.
– Delivery Pressure 120-150 kg/cm²
– Nozzle Tip 0.015-0.021 ( 0.38-0.53 mm)
– Touch Dry (20-40 minutes)
– Hard Dry ( 5-6 hours)
– 5-6 hours in normal condition
- All equipment should be cleaned immediately with white spirit after use.
- 100 KU
- 63 0.03 kg
- 56 2 %
– HOME TEX RED OXIDE PRIMER ( T-1020) 2 40 Microns
– HOME TEX ENAMEL PAINT 2 35 Microns
- ¼ gallon,1 gallon , 5 gallons
- Store in a tightly sealed container in a cool and dry space.
- Up to 18 months in a tightly sealed container.
- It is flammable and must not be used near the naked flame, welding operations. Necessary the good ventilation and avoid direct contact with skin, and eyes.
|The above information given is intended to give a description of the product performance under specific test conditions. Nevertheless, we cannot assume any responsibility for the use of it since circumstances under which the products are applied in practice are subjected to many variations. We serve the right to alter the given data without notice|