- G-3 Varnish is based on long oil Alkyd resin and petro resin so that it can promotes the natural beauty of woods. It is an economical grade.
- Excellent for interior (For only Gloss)
- Anti-fungus and Anti-mould properties
- Excellent flow and leveling for smooth appearance and easy application
- Highly penetrative for excellent adhesion to substrates
- Resistance to eater and mild detergent for easy maintenance.
- As a decorative coat which provides excellent durability for old and new timber surfaces,
- Wooden doors
- Timber Panels
- Wood Furniture
- Wooden sheds
- Cane products
- Airless or Conventional Spray, Brush, Roller
- G-3 Turpentine
- 15-20% by Volume ( Dilution is to improve the workability)
- 40-47 sq.m / gallon per coat
THICKNESS PER COAT
- 30 – 35 microns
Prepare by sanding to establish a smooth clean surface which is then applied directly on to the surface without
- Clean / Dry
- Free from Greases / Oil
- Free from dust / foreign matter
- Must be stable
- Before painting, the surface must be clean, free from dust and any foreign matter.
- Must be clean and removed previously painted surface.
- Touch Dry (30 minutes)
- 4 hours in normal conditions
- All equipment should be cleaned immediately with G-3 Turpentine after use.
- 95 0.05 kg
- 37 2 %
- 1 coat G-3 Varnish
- 2 coat G-3 Varnish
- 3 coat G-3 Varnish
Suggestion on Coating
- 3 coats
- 500 ml bottle, 1 U.S GALLON
- Store in a tightly sealed container in a cool and dry space.
- Up to 18 months in a tightly sealed container.
|The above information given is intended to give a description of the product performance under specific test conditions. Nevertheless, we cannot assume any responsibility for the use of it since circumstances under which the products are applied in practice are subjected to many variations. We serve the right to alter the given data without notice.|